Ultrasound for Podiatrists Level 3 - 1 Day POCUS Course is organized by Ultrasound Training Solutions and will be held on Apr 28, 2018 at Ultrasound Training Solutions, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
The one day POD3 advanced skills course is overseen by Dr James Ferrie and Oriana Tolo. James brings with him years of experience in applying cutting ultrasound techniques as they apply to podiatry clinical practice, and having teamed with the premier provider of musculoskeletal and sports imaging services in Victoria, Oriana brings significant practical knowledge of ultrasound as it applies to the musculoskeletal context. This focused course will extend your skills even further. Incorporating commonly encountered pathophysiology and providing you with the knowledge necessary to perform dynamic assessment and guided injections, this course will ensure you get the most out of your ultrasound system for the benefit of your patient.
Conference Objectives are :
• Hone scanning techniques for foot and ankle ultrasound using palpatory methods and anatomical landmarks
• Evaluate the sonographic appearances and pathophysiology to individualise patient treatment plans for foot and ankle pathologies
• Discuss and demonstrate dynamic assessment of the foot and ankle with ultrasound with respect to function and biomechanics
• Modify ultrasound evaluation based on mechanism of injury and clinical presentation
• Discuss and demonstrate the following injection techniques and state the risks and contraindications
• Plantar fascia
• Achilles tendon
• Tibio-talar joint
• Posterior tibial nerve
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||0422 000 750,
0418 506 878,
+61 422 538 825
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||21 Apr,2018||AUD 870.00|