Treatment of the Cervical Peripheral Nerve Entrapment Syndromes 2018
Treatment of the Cervical Peripheral Nerve Entrapment Syndromes is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held during Feb 15 - 16, 2018 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom. This CME conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 CPD hours.
• To present the historical and current literature regarding the many facets in the examination and treatment the cervical nerve entrapment.
• To present the contemporary pain mechanisms.
• To revise the anatomy and mechanical interfaces of the nerves of the upper quadrant.
• To palpate the related nerves and apply the process of peripheral neurogenic massage.
• Be able to answer the four important questions the patient may or should ask: What is wrong with me? What can you do to help me? What can I do to help myself? How long it take to get better?
• Understand the importance of the central nervous system (CNS) in the rehabilitation process.
• Understand the principle of ''top down before bottom up''.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(01332) 254679|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||14 Feb,2018||GBP 260.00|