Topics in Internal Medicine and Critical Care is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held during Oct 12 - 22, 2018 at 10-Night Italy and Greek Isles Cruise Conference Round-trip Rome, Rome, Lazio, Italy.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Psychiatrists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Antibiotic Treatment Guidelines: Separating fact from fiction
• Identify for the conference members the discrepancies between current guideline recommendations and the current literature on the subject.
• Critical Review of the 2016 Surviving Sepsis Campaign
• The Surviving Sepsis Campaign was recently updated. Realize the important points that impact patient care.
• Fungal Infections in the ICU
• Currently different organizations vary in their recommendations on when to use the available anti-fungal therapies.
• Develop a practice based plan for the use of the available anti-fungal therapies.
• ARDS Clinical Update
• Current clinical practice in patients with ARDS often does not follow the most recent literature.
• Upon completion of this lecture, clinicians should be able to practice more evidence-based medicine.
• Infection control practices in the ICU: What is the evidence?
• Upon completion of this lecture, clinicians should be able to understand and implement cost-effective infection control measures in their practice.
• Management of Embolic Stroke
• Currently, different organizations vary in their recommendations on treatment of CVAs and related complications.
• Critically review the management of acute embolic strokes.
• Critical Care Controversies: Transfusion in the ICUs
• Identify the appropriate transfusion trigger in the critically ill and the risks associated with transfusion. Also discussion transfusion practices for massive transfusions.
• Forces of Change: The Physician's Place in the Evolution of Modern Healthcare
• Identify salient forces that are driving rapid and uncomfortable health system evolution
• Leverage new insights into a more rewarding practice, renewing connections with core motivators, and contributing to system improvement.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists||11 Oct,2018||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||11 Oct,2018||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students||11 Oct,2018||USD 495.00|