Topics in Emergency Medicine is organized by Northwest Seminars and would be held during Feb 25 - Mar 02, 2018 at Port Maria, Saint Mary, Jamaica.
The target audience for this medical event for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, paramedics, pre-hospital emergency medicine care providers and all other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the specialty or are impacted by it. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
• Apply the pertinent physical and behavioral sciences as they impact and are affected by the planning, delivery, and monitoring of services inherent in the professions
• Explain the selection, dosing considerations with methods of administration, safe use, contraindications and precautions of drugs based on their chemical and pharmacologic properties
• Outline comprehensive patient management plans for the special patient population discussed
• Apply the principles of safety and asepsis in the performance of all aspects of patient care regardless of the clinical environment in which the practice resides
• Incorporate the published tenets of pertinent, recognized external organizations, institutions, and professional groups defining medical, legal, philosophical, ethical, and health care management standards.
|Contact No.||:||1 (800) 222-6927,
1 (509) 547-7065
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|MD/DO Conference Fee||24 Feb,2018||USD 900.00|
|AA/ARNP/CRNA/PA Conference Fee||24 Feb,2018||USD 800.00|
|Resident/RN/Others Conference Fee||24 Feb,2018||USD 700.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD/DO Early Fee||27 Nov,2017||USD 850.00|
|AA/ARNP/CRNA/PA Early Fee||27 Nov,2017||USD 750.00|
|Resident/RN/Others Early Fee||27 Nov,2017||USD 650.00|