Thought Leadership Symposium is organized by American Association for Physician Leadership and will be held during Apr 28 - 30, 2018 at Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
It’s a one-of-a-kind gathering of some of the most ambitious and talented minds in health care. Over two-and-a-half days, industry experts will share insights about overcoming challenges, devising innovative solutions, and taking your next step as a physician leader.
Method of Participation :
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
• Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
• Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
• Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
• Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
• CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
• Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.