Therapeutic Evaluation and Treatment of Toe Walking (Pediatric Equinus Gait) - Session 2 is organized by Education Resources, Inc (ERI) and will be held during Mar 03 - 04, 2018 at Kadlec Clinic, Richland, Washington, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.5 contact hours (1.45 CEUs).
Course Description :
This course will teach clinicians to develop interventions based on etiologies to produce successful long-term outcomes. Through an organized evaluation procedure, specific data will be used to direct the clinician to potential etiologies. Causes and appropriate intervention strategies are identified in order to utilize a systematic approach to developing an effective treatment plan. This course challenges the clinician to ask the correct questions in order to form a systematic approach to treating the child who "toe walks." As requested by previous participants.
Course Objectives :
• Identify specific etiologies relevant to pediatric equinus gait.
• Discuss etiology-specific & age-appropriate assessment & management strategies for this population.
• Apply effective examination, evaluation, intervention and treatment strategies to toe walking in the pediatric population.
• Design an effective & individualized treatment plan for the pediatric patient.
• Explain the future consequences of incorrect intervention.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.