The PBI Professional Boundaries and Ethics Course - Physician Enhanced Edition is organized by Professional Boundaries, Inc. (PBI) and will be held during Mar 09 - 11, 2018 at Wyndham Chicago O'Hare, Des Plaines, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is professionals dealing with professional misconduct issues as well as medical educators and risk managers. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
The Enhanced edition includes:
• A 10-hour online pre-course component: textbook reading and written assignments.
• Three-day live conference (24 total hours).
Course Objectives are :
Upon completion, physicians will:
• Comply with standards of practices, codes of ethics, and state statutes
• Demonstrate appropriate clinical decision making by minimizing negative influences
• Adhere to professional boundaries with resultant improvements in physician-patient interaction, which can improve clinical outcomes
• Reduce their potential of transgressions through the development of systems into clinical practice
• Become aware of the early warning signs indicative of ethical dilemmas and boundary problems
• Create and implement a tiered Protection Plan to maintain appropriate boundaries
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $2450.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|