Navigating Professional Boundaries in Medicine is organized by Professional Boundaries, Inc. (PBI) and will be held from May 01, 2018 - Apr 30, 2019. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course combines online readings, interactive assignments, knowledge checks, and quizzes to keep learners engaged. This professional boundaries course aims to serve as an introduction to the PBI Boundary Formula, help learners identify areas of improvement in their own practice, and professional boundaries in general. This course requires completion of readings, assignments, a post-test and course evaluation.
Course Objectives :
With this class, participants will learn to:
• Demonstrate appropriate clinical decision making by minimizing negative influences
• Adhere to professional boundaries with resultant improvements in physician-patient interaction, which can improve clinical outcomes
• Become aware of the early warning signs and personal risk factors indicative of ethical dilemmas and boundary problems
• Acquire a working understanding of the Ethics / Boundary Formula in order to reduce their own violation potential for ethical and policy transgressions
• Understand how to create their own individual Stratified Ethics Protection Plan to maintain appropriate boundaries
Course Timeline :
• Readings and Interactive Knowledge Checks - 1 hour 30 min.
• Final Exam - 30 minutes.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $89.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|