The Laparoscopic Intensive Practical Suturing Course (Nov, 2018)
The Laparoscopic Intensive Practical Suturing Course is organized by The European Academy of Gynaecological Surgery (EAGS) and will be held during Nov 14 - 16, 2018 at The European Academy of Gynaecological Surgery, Leuven, Brussel, Belgium.
Conference Description :
The Laparoscopic Intensive Practical Suturing Course’s core goal is to give you an intensive suturing training with the emphasis on enhancing your laparoscopic skills. The course is meant to give you an extra intensive training.
Practical training in suturing is not only a way to acquire a fundamental tool in laparoscopic surgery, required when approaching more complex procedures but is also the only way to enhance our psychomotor skills outside the operating room.
Conference Objectives are :
• to acquire knowledge of instrumentation and applicability
• to understand the advantages and difficulties of laparoscopic suturing
• to master fundamental and advanced techniques
• to acquire practical and theoretical skills related to laparoscopic suturing
• to learn tips and tricks to enhance the suturing process and make it more efficient
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||32 (0) 16 629 629|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Basic Conference Fee||13 Nov,2018||EUR 990.00|
|ESGE Members||13 Nov,2018||EUR 890.00|