The Governance Institute Leadership Conference is organized by The Governance Institute and will be held during Feb 18 - 21, 2018 at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
• Innovation: Building progressive boards that can fuel an innovative culture, setting the stage for cutting-edge quality/safety and care delivery
• Digital & Mobile Health: Blending strategy and value to build sustainable and secure technology-based, data-driven business models
• Consumerism: Addressing a growing force demanding greater value, transparency, access and convenience
• Patient Experience: Taking an integrated approach to achieve the Triple Aim
• Community Health: Living our missions through elevating community health efforts and furthering population health gains
• Payment Models & Financial Health: Continuing the transition to value and preparing for implications of policy change, Medicaid/charity care, and access to care issues
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member - Fee||17 Feb,2018||USD 2250.00|
|Member - Fee||17 Feb,2018||USD 1750.00|
|Speaker / Member Pass / Guest (spouse or companion) - Fee||17 Feb,2018||Free|