The Efficacy of Hypnosis, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Biofeedback for the Alleviation of Anxiety, Pain and Phobias in the Dental Patient 2018
The Efficacy of Hypnosis, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Biofeedback for the Alleviation of Anxiety, Pain and Phobias in the Dental Patient is organized by UCLA School of Dentistry and will be held during Apr 21 - 22, 2018 at UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Psychologists, Clinical Hypnotherapists, Psychiatrists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 CDE Credits.
• Hypnosis, biofeedback and cognitive behavioral therapy
• Key definitions and terminology
• Training on basic hypnotic procedures: progressive relaxation, visualization, basic deepening techniques, suggestions, hypnotic inductions
• Training with biofeedback hardware and software
• Application and understanding of basic cognitive behavioral therapy
• Management of dental challenges employing these modalities
• Anxiety, phobias, gagging, treatment compliance, bruxism, pain management, migraine, TMD
• Communication, suggestibility, trust and rapport
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.