The Core - Stability, Breathing, and Training is organized by Healthclick and will be held on Mar 09, 2018 at Northwest Hospital and Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7.50 hours of CME credit.
Why You Should Attend This Course :
This intermediate level, one-day course challenges the clinician to focus on coordinating breathing control and core stabilization to optimize functional mobility and performance. The Neuromuscular techniques that enhance the synergistic function between breathing patterns, stabilization and coordination can be applied to patients in a variety of settings from acute care to the pro athlete.
Clinicians will be presented with the information to assess and correct a variety of breathing patterns and core stabilization strategies to optimize the most efficient pattern for all patients and conditions. A few of concepts that will be taught and practiced during this lab based course include appropriate postural positioning, reflexive stabilization, isometric rotational stability, proprioceptive facilitation, irradiation, approximation, and core integration with prime movers. Applications of techniques will cover beginning core activation for the post-op or ICU patient in supine position all the way to the high level performance client utilizing asymmetric positions.
• Discuss the concepts of the working model of the core.
• Identify how to reflexively activate the core using facilitation and approximation.
• Assess respiraton and stabilization patterns and develop corrections to optimize performance.
• Develop rehab programs that train and progress core stability with functional movements.
• Identify the most appropriate low level core activation activities that can be utilized to improve the functional movement for patients in ICU, acute and SNF settings.
• Demonstrate low and mid level core activation activities for home health and outpatient clients.
• Demonstrate high level therapeutic activities for outpatient, wellness and sports performance patients/clients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||800 300 5512|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 220.00|