The 9th Annual Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Summit is organized by Columbia University Medical Center and will be held during Feb 16 - 18, 2018 at Big Sky Resort, Big Sky, Montana, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event isThis comprehensive hernia summit is suited for general, plastic and trauma surgeons and residents involved in both routine and complex abdominal reconstructions. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Algorithms for routine and complex ventral hernias
• Perforator sparring and endoscopic anterior component separation
• Transversus Abdominis Release (TAR)
• Robotic Preperitoneal (rTAPP) and Robotic TAR repairs
• Plastic surgeon tips for soft tissue challenges
• Management of Diastasis recti
• Patient optimization and enhanced recovery pathway
• Extensive review of diagnosis and management of groin pain and sports hernia
• Video highlights of open, laparoscopic and robotic inguinal hernia repairs
• Make educated choices for routine and complex scenarios.
• Identify benefits and limitations of laparoscopic ventral hernia repairs.
• Understand the evolving role and application of robotics in modern hernia practice.
• Define advanced reconstructive techniques for abdominal wall reconstruction, including open and endoscopic anterior and posterior component separations.
• Obtain in-depth understanding of various surgical options for inguinal hernia repairs.
• Become familiar with management of postoperative groin pain and sports a hernia,
• Define advanced techniques of skin/soft tissue mobilization/transfer, expansion and panniculectomies.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|For MD/DO - Registration - Regular Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 725.00|
|For Resident/Student - Registration - Regular Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 350.00|
|For Corporate - Registration - Regular Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 1100.00|