The 7th All-Russian Conference Contradictions of Modern Cardiology: Controversial and Unresolved Questions is organized by Russian Society of Cardiology (RSC) and will be held during Oct 19 - 20, 2018 at Holiday Inn Samara, Samara, Samara Oblast, Russian Federation.
Main areas of work:
• Basic research in cardiology
• Epidemiology and prevention of cardiovascular diseases
• Arterial hypertension.
• New approaches in the diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases and their complications
• Acute coronary syndrome
• Pulmonary artery thromboembolism
• Chronic heart failure
• Heart rhythm disturbances (drug and non-pharmacological treatment)
• Interventional cardiology
• Cardiovascular Surgery
• Children's cardiology and cardiosurgery
• Syncopes and problems of vegetative dysfunctions in neurology and cardiology.
• Interaction of cardiologists and doctors of other specialties.
• Nursing in Cardiology
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+7 (846) 273 36 10|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|