21st International Symposium on Endoscopic Ultrasonography - EUS2018 is organized by Kenes Group and will be held from Dec 01 - 02, 2018 at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand.
Since the 1st EUS symposium was held in 1982 in Stockholm, EUS technology has increasingly become a ‘must have’, both for diagnostic and interventional purposes. Against this backdrop, we have designed an innovative program for EUS 2018 in which all the key topics in EUS will be shared by faculty using platforms & tools that are matched to the desired teaching outcomes. Our intent is to ensure that we achieve the most effective knowledge and skill transfer possible over these very important two days.
To ensure that the symposium is truly learner-centric, EUS 2018 will encourage discussion among participants, actively engaging all attendees with the goal of building a consensus. Highlights include the live demonstrations that will be streamed from King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital to showcase the new imaging technologies, EUS-FNA/FNB and EUS interventional treatments. At the end of each demonstration, 2-3 issues will be selected for audience voting and discussion.
Participants will also be given the opportunity to participate in voting and discussion on other challenging cases like the management of pancreatic mass, chronic pancreatitis, cystic lesion, biliary and pseudocyst drainage procedures. We will have a session on evidence-based practice on Day 2, and another on what the experts from the East and West wish to have.
The intensive two-day EUS 2018 program will be comprised of several components, including:
• Cutting-edge lectures, practical tutorials and round tables
• Live demonstrations of EUS procedures
• Leading experts who will present their findings in the field’s most controversial topics
• Video presentations and live webcast
Attendance at this clinically oriented symposium is highly recommended for endoscopists specializing in gastroenterology with intermediate to advanced knowledge and skill in the EUS procedure. We look forward to welcoming all of you to Bangkok for EUS 2018.
Reasons to Attend:
• Develop an in-depth and broader view of the latest in EUS procedures in 2 exciting days
• Enrich your practice by learning the cutting-edge technologies related to your field
• Enable you to highlight differences in practice through participation in interactive sessions
• Meet world leaders in EUS
• Empowered to build the latest consensus
|Contact No.||:||+662 7487881|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctors Regular Fee||01 Oct,2018||USD 250.00|
|Doctors Late/On-site Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 300.00|
|Nurses Late/On-site Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 50.00|