Clinical Multidisciplinary Hematology and Oncology: The 15th Annual Review is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held during Feb 16 - 18, 2018 at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians practicing in hematology and oncology, as well as physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals interested in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with hematologic and oncologic disorders. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Highlights :
• Comprehensive update and management strategies for key hematologic and oncologic diseases
• New data and best practices for practicing physicians and the entire healthcare team
• Case and panel discussions
• Renowned guest and Mayo Clinic faculty
• Continuing education credit offered for physicians, pharmacists and nurses
Learning Objectives :
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• List updates in key areas of clinical hematology, medical oncology, radiation oncology and surgical oncology.
• Review the latest advances in the management of HER2 positive breast cancer and triple negative breast cancer.
• Discuss the approach to perioperative therapy in hormone receptor positive breast cancer.
• Recognize the value of genomics in the treatment of colon cancer and define an approach to oligometastatic disease.
• Employ best practices in the management of metastatic gastric cancer.
• Identify an approach to the treatment of relapsed multiple myeloma and lymphoma in light of recently approved agents.
• Classify novel means of anticoagulation and the indications of newer agents.
• State the role of stem cell transplantation in hematological diseases.
• Define a clinical approach to the treatment of genitourinary malignancies.
• Cite the targeted approach to lung cancers and their challenges.
• Summarize best practices for the management of toxicity from immunotherapy.
• Integrate the many new advances in melanoma treatment into existing treatment paradigms.
• Review emerging therapies in sarcoma.
• Describe best practices in the multidisciplinary approach to head and neck cancers.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(480) 301-4580|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician, Scientist - Early Fee||05 Jan,2018||USD 550.00|
|Physician, Scientist - Regular Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 625.00|
|Pharmacist, Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree - Early Fee||05 Jan,2018||USD 275.00|
|Pharmacist, Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree - Regular Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 350.00|