AOTrauma Masters Seminar - Pelvic and Acetabular & Tibia plateau Fracture Management is organized by AOTrauma and will be held from Nov 22 - 23, 2018 at Hotel Fured Spa & Conference, Veszprem, Veszprem megye, Hungary. The target audience for this medical event is Trauma surgery
This course is targeted at experienced surgeons willing to share and express their experiences with other participants and specialists in the field. The masters course address the latest techniques and best practices in operative fracture management, and deal with the most difficult orthopedic trauma problems. The course includes open group discussions moderated by experts in the field who will provide an overview of the current literature and knowledge on each topic.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the bony anatomy of the acetabulum
• Recognize the vascular anatomy of the hip joint and it’s surgical relevance
• Classify acetabular fractures according to the two-column theory
• Describe the radiological landmarks, radiographic views and CT-scan of the acetabulum
• Determine different factors affecting decision making in acetabular fractures
• List indications for operative and non-operative treatment of acetabular fractures
• Define safe zones for screw placement
• Apply the proper reduction techniques and fixation methods in different types of acetabular fracture
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||CHF CHF450.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|