Tahiti Cruise - Bora Bora and The Society Island: Treatment Considerations in Isolated Communities 2018
Tahiti Cruise - Bora Bora and The Society Island: Treatment Considerations in Isolated Communities is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held during Oct 13 - 20, 2018 at 7-Night All-Inclusive Luxury Cruise Exploring the Best of the South Pacific, Tahiti, French Polynesia, France. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 CE Credit Hours.
Conference Topics :
• Healthcare Delivery in Isolated Communities with Limited Resources: Impact on Medical & Dental Care
• Medicine at Sea: Common Tropical Diseases, Marine Life Hazards & Travelers’ Illness
• Emerging Healthcare Issues: Changing Demographics & Chronic Disease Patterns
• Updates in Heart Failure, Type 2 Diabetes, Psychopharmacology
• Oral Health: Addressing Dental Diseases
• Impact of Cultural Competency on Quality Patient Care
• Mental Health and Well Being
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-877-737-7005|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||12 Oct,2018||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||12 Oct,2018||USD 450.00|