Tahiti Cruise - Bora Bora and The Society Island: Treatment Considerations in Isolated Communities 2018
Tahiti Cruise - Bora Bora and The Society Island: Treatment Considerations in Isolated Communities is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held during Oct 13 - 20, 2018 at 7-Night All-Inclusive Luxury Cruise Exploring the Best of the South Pacific, Tahiti, French Polynesia, France. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 CE Credit Hours.
Conference Topics :
• Healthcare Delivery in Isolated Communities with Limited Resources: Impact on Medical & Dental Care
• Medicine at Sea: Common Tropical Diseases, Marine Life Hazards & Travelers’ Illness
• Emerging Healthcare Issues: Changing Demographics & Chronic Disease Patterns
• Updates in Heart Failure, Type 2 Diabetes, Psychopharmacology
• Oral Health: Addressing Dental Diseases
• Impact of Cultural Competency on Quality Patient Care
• Mental Health and Well Being
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $695.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|