Standard Proficiency Laser Certification Course
Standard Proficiency Laser Certification Course is organized by Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine (GSDM) and will be held from Dec 07 - 08, 2018 at Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is General dentists and specialists, Hygienists, assistants and other related staff or industry representatives who would serve as a laser safety officer (for observation only). This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13 CEU's.
Course description :
This course contains both lecture and hands-on learning opportunities and includes a comprehensive overview and basic understanding of all dental laser devices, laser tissue interactions, emission modes and safety and operation of a variety of dental lasers. It includes a hands-on clinical simulation proficiency examination (included in the course fee) and an online 75-question multiple choice exam (NOT included in the course fee, see Additional Fees below). A variety of dental lasers will be utilized with support from dental manufacturers.
Upon successful completion of the course (passing both the clinical simulation and online exam), participants will be recognized as having completed the certification course for ALD approved Standard Proficiency Certification.
Course Objectives are :
• Have a basic understanding of all dental laser devices
• Understand laser tissue interactions and emission modes
• Manage safety and operation protocols of a variety of dental lasers
• Review many aspects of clinical laser dentistry: surgical periodontal therapy (frenectomy, gingivectomy, etc.), non-surgical periodontics, implantology, pediatric dentistry, endodontics, photobiomodulation (low level laser dentistry) and operative dentistry
• Integrate clinical laser dentistry in their practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 617-638-4700
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 595.00|
|Staff fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 195.00|