Sonography | The Hands-On Breast Ultrasound Course (Mar 2018)
Sonography | The Hands-On Breast Ultrasound Course is organized by Keith Mauney and Associates Ultrasound Training Institutes and will be held on Mar 17, 2018 at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Irving-Las Colinas, Irving, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Sonographers, Nurse Practitioners, Gynecologists, Mammographers, Physician Assistants, Research and Medical Device Professionals.
Conference Description :
Hands-on intensive breast ultrasound training with lectures and one-on-one discussion to build the complete protocol to acquire and analyze all images. For all specialties and experience levels.
Conference Topics are :
• Seven goals for ultrasonic breast tissue analysis: how and why each one is critical to the composite diagnosis.
• Radial-antiradical scanning vs. the quadrant approach.
• The two things that will take 3 years off your learning curve and advance your career by a decade.
• How to speed-read findings at the subconscious level.
• The surgeon's tactile scanning technique that adds as much as 15% to detection sensitivity.
• A simple effective technique to assess the retroareolar area.
• Subjective and quantitative Doppler: what each one tells us in the breast.
• Evaluation of the breast implant.
• How to think your way through any Registry Exam question they could ever ask.
• Next steps: How to maximize your first six months in this field.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the gross anatomy and tissue composition of the breast citing the organizational structure from anterior surface to posterior chest wall.
• Describe and demonstrate the systematic approach to ultrasonic imaging of the breast citing the importance of the sectional, tactile imaging technique.
• Describe the role of ultrasound imaging in evaluation of the augmented breast for evaluation of intra- or extracapsular rupture.
• Describe and differentiate the criteria of 'stepladder sign' and extracapsular speckle noise in evaluation for implant rupture.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||16 Mar,2018||USD 600.00|