Sonography | The Hands-On Abdominal Ultrasound Course (Mar 2018)
Sonography | The Hands-On Abdominal Ultrasound Course is organized by Keith Mauney and Associates Ultrasound Training Institutes and will be held during Mar 14 - 16, 2018 at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Irving-Las Colinas, Irving, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Allied Health Professionals, Primary Care Physicians, Veterinary Medicine, Research & Medical Device Professionals, Sonographers, Nurses, Intensivists, Emergency Physicians, Paramedics.
Conference Description :
Hands-on intensive training with lectures and one-on-one discussion to build the complete ultrasound protocol to acquire and analyze all images. For all specialties and experience levels.
Conference Topics are :
• The one simple thing that will take three years off your learning curve and add a decade to your career.
• Vascular structure and function in health and disease: from atherosclerosis to an aneurysm and dissection.
• How to use the vascular system to navigate and identify any structure in the abdomen.
• The very best protocol to quickly survey the abdomen and not miss a thing.
• The stepwise protocol to document every organ and structure.
• Soft tissue imaging and blood flow analysis of the kidneys: the complete protocol.
• Assessment of the bladder and urethral function.
• The complete protocol for the thyroid and parotid glands.
• Tough-Guy Techniques to overcome body habitus and gas.
• Everything you see affects everything you can't: how to connect each sonographic finding to every other.
• How to answer every question sonography can answer in every disease process... in every organ.
Conference Objectives are :
• Perform and document a complete ultrasound scan of the upper abdomen, including all measurements.
• Identify normal gross and substructural anatomy and use standard terminology to describe them; differentiate these true findings from artifact consistently.
• Systematically evaluate the sonographic appearance of each component of every organ and correlate it to the Obstruction-Infection-Infiltration-Mass-Exudation matrix model.
• Describe the histological basis for acoustic appearance of tissues and structures of different echogenicity; apply this to the differential analysis of soft tissue pathology, shadowing vs. non-shadowing gallstones, and vessel thrombosis.
• Demonstrate the complete protocol for evaluation of AAA and dissection, including assessment of the root and arch segment.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||13 Mar,2018||USD 1500.00|