Social Media - A working tool for healthcare is organized by Healthcare (HC) - UK Conferences and will be held on Oct 12, 2018 at De Vere West One, London, England, United Kingdom.
This is a workshop for healthcare professionals and comms professionals, to explore social media in health – on an individual and organisational level. The workshop aims to give people knowledge, skills and resources to take back to their organisations and take social media in healthcare to the next level.
• The importance of social media in healthcare
• Getting the most out of social media as a healthcare professional (including some basic Tweeting advice for those who need it)
• Professional issues in social media spaces
• Getting social in your organisation
• Social media tricks and tips
• Social media policy and strategy .. moving forward in social media in healthcare.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||01932 429933
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|NHI, Social care, private healthcare organisations and universities Fee||11 Oct,2018||GBP 474.00|
|Voluntary sector and charities Fee||11 Oct,2018||GBP 474.00|
|Commercial organisations Fee||11 Oct,2018||GBP 658.80|