Skin and Wound Care : 15 Assessment and Treatment Techniques You Didn't Know is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Jan 17, 2018 at Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge, Eagan, Minnesota, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Physician Assistants. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.30 Contact hours.
Course Description :
Wound care expert, Ann Kahl Taylor, has been in your shoes. She struggled to manage a busy schedule and heavy patient load, and still keep up with all of the changes in wound care protocols, products and treatment options. Then she did something about it - she started teaching nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and physician assistants. And in one short day, she can teach you assessment and treatment techniques you didn't know, and bring your skin and wound management skills to a new level!
Learn the latest intervention strategies for successful skin and wound care, including
• cleansing, debridement and dressing application
• infection control challenges and solutions
• the best methods for documenting skin and wound care
• the latest products for cleansing, moisturizing, sealing, protecting
• dressing options and selection rationale
Ann's evidence-based research and vast clinical experience, coupled with photographic examples and her consultative approach, allow her to deliver this material in a style conducive to learning and real world application. Register today for this wonderful learning opportunity!
Course Objectives :
• Explain the comprehensive plan of care to promote optimal wound healing.
• Identify characteristics of vascular, neuropathic and pressure ulcers, including deep tissue injury.
• State several new interventions useful to support successful wound healing.
• Differentiate between urostomy, ileostomy and colostomy.
• List effective strategies and techniques for simple and complicated ostomies.
• Identify appropriate interventions for urinary and fecal incontinence.
• Implement tools to assist with assessment and management of patients with wounds, ostomies and incontinence.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Advance Fee||28 Dec,2017||USD 199.99|
|Single Registration - Course Fee||16 Jan,2018||USD 219.99|
|2+ Group Rate : per person - Course Fee||16 Jan,2018||USD 199.99|
|5+ Group Rate: per person - Course Fee||16 Jan,2018||USD 189.99|