Shoulder Rehabilitation: Movement Matters by NCORE
Shoulder Rehabilitation: Movement Matters is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held on Mar 02, 2018 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
Conference Aims :
• To present the current literature regarding dynamic stability of the shoulder complex and explore the application to clinical assessment and treatment.
• To explore the role of the kinetic chain in shoulder pathology and rehabilitation.
• To demonstrate key assessment tools to explore function of the dynamic stabilisers of the shoulder as a basis for treatment planning.
• To demonstrate key treatment approaches based on the current evidence to address movement dysfunction in the shoulder complex.
Conference Objectives are :
• Understand current concepts of dynamic stability of the shoulder joint.
• Understand the role of the kinetic chain in shoulder pathology and rehabilitation.
• Understand key assessment and treatment tools for the successful treatment of the shoulder joint.
• Have the ability to clinically reason key treatment approaches in the management of common shoulder conditions based on movement dysfunction and correction.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(01332) 254679|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration fee||01 Mar,2018||GBP 145.00|