E1 - Upper Extremity Evaluation & Manipulation (Oct 13 - 14, 2018)
E1 - Upper Extremity Evaluation & Manipulation is organized by University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (USAHS) and will be held during Oct 13 - 14, 2018 at Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 or 1.5 CEUs or 2 graduate Credits.
This seminar emphasizes the interpretation of basic science knowledge and the development of basic clinical skills which are needed to complete a differential evaluation of the upper extremity dysfunction, then proceeds to treatment. General principles of functional anatomy, tissue and joint biomechanics, pathology, and treatment are presented.
The clinical content of the seminar includes physical examination, with special emphasis on performance of joint mobility and assessment of end-feel. Non-thrust manipulations are instructed. Supportive treatments are discussed.
Prerequisite: Intro E1 Webinar & Pre-course FCO - Homestudy (included with E1)
Conference Objectives are :
At the completion of this seminar the attendee should be able to:
• Perform the steps of the differential evaluation for the detection of upper extremitydysfunction.
• Interpret the results of the differentialevaluation.
• Identify a treatment approach based on the positive findings of the differential evaluation.
• Select (when appropriate) basic non-thrust manipulationtechniques.
• Relate the significance of pain to the patient’s dysfunction, behavior and treatment approach.
• Discuss and contrast the effects of mobility and immobility.
• Discuss the effects of manipulation in terms of psychological, mechanical and neurophysiological effects.
• Discuss the indications and contraindications for joint manipulation of the upper extremity.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 241-1027 x1400
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||12 Oct,2018||USD 495.00|