Robotic Microsurgery - Advanced 5 Days Course is organized by Invivox and will be held from Dec 03 - 07, 2018 at University of Lorrane Faculty of Medicine, Vandoeuvre-les-nancy, Grand Est, France.
The target audience for this medical event is Surgeon with minimal robotic experience (20 cases), or Inter-University Diploma in robotic surgery participants.
Join Prof. Philippe Liverneaux and Dr Jesse Selber in Nancy, France for the chance to improve your knowledge and skills while practicing the latest techniques in Robot-Assisted Microsurgery.
• Proctors: Philippe Liverneaux, MD & Jesse Selber, MD
• Dry-lab: On Konnyaky Shirataki model & chicken thighs artery
• Wet-lab: On cadaver & living model
• Team-Training: With aeronautical & CRM specialists
• Case observation: In Strasbourg with Philippe Liverneaux, MD
Course Objectives are:
What will you learn?
Develop your knowledge and skills to practice microsurgical robotic-assisted techniques
• Peripheral nerve surgery
• Flap harvesting
Educational methods: Live case observation, Hands on, Cadaver, Simulation, Lectures
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+33 5 56 70 32 05|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €5900.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|