Robotic Benign Gynaecology - 2-Day Advanced Course is organized by Invivox and will be held from Nov 05 - 06, 2018 at ORSI, Melle, East Flanders, Belgium.
Orsi Academy offers an Advanced Course in Robotic Benign Gynaecology for gynaecologists who already master the robotic surgery approach and who want to improve their specialized skills.
Proctored by top-expert Dr Peter Barton-Smith.
This 2-day masterclass consists of theoretical sessions and hands-on training on porcine models & human cadavers.
What will you learn?
• Hysterectomy lecture
• Myomectomy lecture
• Endometriosis lecture
• Neuroanatomy lecture
• Hands-on porcine model
• Hands-on human cadaver
Hands-on, Cadaver, Simulation, Video, Lectures
• Intuitive Surgical Da Vinci Xi
• Intuitive Surgical Da Vinci Si
• Intuitive Surgical Da Vinci X
• Conmed AirSeal Insufflator
After completion, participants receive a Orsi Academy certificate.
The price Includes:
• OR and use of the equipment
• Training models
• Didactic materials
• Lunch & drinks
• Taxi transfers between hotel and the institute/hospital
• Access to the E-learning platform
The price excludes:
• Hotel stay
• Taxi transfers between airport/station and hotel
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+33 6 19 72 07 42|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €3600.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|