Remote Medical Life Support (RMLS) Course is organized by College of Remote and Offshore Medicine (CoROM) and will be held from Nov 07 - 09, 2018 at Valletta, Inner Harbour, Malta. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.5 credits.
RMLS Course Content:
The RMLS is a three day course that focuses on the top twenty ailments seen by remote medics, military medics or any healthcare provider working in austere locations. According to research conducted by the Department of Defence, the majority of injuries and ailments found in a deployed setting fall into non combat injury category. Therefore, Disease and Non Battle Injuries (DNBI) cause more interruption and loss of production than any other type of injuries.
• Assessing the Medical Patient in Austere Locations
• The Respiratory Patient
• The Cardiac Patient
• Austere Wound Management
• Austere Burns Management
• Infectious Diseases
• Gastrointestinal Emergencies
• GI Case Studies
• Remote Dermatology
• Shock, Sepsis and Anaphylaxis
• Dehydration and Electrolyte Balance
• Genitourinary Emergencies
• Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat Assessment and Management
• Altered Mental Status
• Top Ten Case Studies for the Remote-Medic
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||06 Nov,2018||EUR 450.00|