Relevant Topics in Anesthesia is organized by Northwest Anesthesia Seminars (NWAS) and will be held during Feb 15 - 18, 2018 at JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort, Marco Island, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, certified registered nurse anesthetists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the specialty or are impacted by it.. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 24.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
• Apply the pertinent physical and behavioral sciences - to include but not be limited to advanced anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, chemistry, physics, psychology, and social sciences - as they impact and are affected by the planning, delivery, and monitoring of anesthesia and related services inherent in the anesthesia professions.
• Explain the selection, dosing considerations with methods of administration, safe use, and contraindications and precautions of presented pharmacological agents through the understanding of their physico-chemical properties, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, updated uses, and more recently developed additional, related, and similar drugs.
• Outline comprehensive management plans for the group of patients discussed, whether related in age, physical status, cultural background, invasive procedure, anesthetic or analgesic requirements, clinical setting, adverse reactions, and/or goals of care.
• Apply the principles of safety and asepsis in the performance of anesthetic procedures and administrations, equipment use, and other applications encountered during the provision of anesthesia and analgesia whether in the surgical unit, the labor and delivery suite, the pain management clinic, or other more remote location of anesthetizing services.
• Incorporate the appropriate recommendations and/or requirements of pertinent external organizations, institutions, and professional groups - recognized as serving as the authority for and/or holding the responsibility to compile and approve such tenets - in the provision of anesthesia and related services, whether medical, legal, philosophical, ethical, or health care management standards.
• Apply the new techniques in the clinical setting of the participant.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 222-6927|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD/DO Early Fee||17 Nov,2017||USD 1000.00|
|MD/DO Conference Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 1050.00|
|MD/DO Day Conference Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 268.00|
|CRNA/PA/AA/ARNP Early Fee||17 Nov,2017||USD 950.00|
|CRNA/PA/AA/ARNP Conference Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 1000.00|
|CRNA/PA/AA/ARNP Day Early Fee||17 Nov,2017||USD 255.00|
|CRNA/PA/AA/ARNP Day Conference Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 255.00|
|Resident/RN/Others Early Fee||17 Nov,2017||USD 850.00|
|Resident/RN/Others Conference Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 875.00|
|Resident/RN/Others Day Early Fee||17 Nov,2017||USD 225.00|
|Resident/RN/Others Day Conference Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 225.00|