Regulatory Affairs for Support Staff is organized by Management Forum (Mf) Ltd and will be held during Feb 22 - 23, 2018 at The Rembrandt Hotel, London, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is anyone working in Regulatory Affairs, including personal assistants, secretaries, administrators and any member of support staff wishing to gain a greater understanding of Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical Industry. It is also suitable for those who interface with the Regulatory Affairs function and who provide support to the Regulatory procedures and activities.
Conference Description :
This two day course which has been designed specifically for those working in a support staff role provides an introduction to Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs and the basics of drug development.
You will gain an overview of EU regulatory procedures required to register products in Europe and the regulatory activities that need to be complied with to keep products on the market. Pharmacovigilance and safety reporting will be covered as well as license variations and the commercial aspects of Pharmaceutical products.
Topics to be covered :
• Understand the background of EU law - regulations, directives and guidelines
• Discover where you can find information on regulatory affairs, approvals, withdrawals etc
• Assess the impact of the EU Clinical Trials Regulation
• Gain an understanding of the Common Technical Document
• Discuss how to apply for a Marketing Authorisation in the EU - the centralised, decentralised and mutual recognition procedures
• Clarify post authorisation obligations – pharmacoviglance, variations and renewals
Fee Details :
Early Fee (Until Jan 12, 2018) : €1846.80.80
Conference Fee (After Jan 12, 2018) : GBP 2812.80
Early Fee (Until Jan 12, 2018) : USD 2056..80
Multiple booking discount for 2nd or subsequent delegates Fee : €1855.38
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+44 (0) 20 7749 4730|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||12 Jan,2018||GBP 1318.80|
|Conference Fee||21 Feb,2018||GBP 1558.80|
|Multiple booking discount for 2nd or subsequent delegates Fee||21 Feb,2018||GBP 1324.98|