Psychopharmacology: What You Need to Know Today About Psychiatric Medications is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Feb 19, 2018 at Sheraton Tucson Hotel & Suites, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Counselors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Social Workers, Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Case Managers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Addiction Counselors, School Psychologists, Pharmacists, Other Mental Health & Health Care Professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.25 Contact hours.
Conference description :
Most Up-To-Date Psychotropic Medication Info – Guaranteed!
Demands on mental health professionals to expand their knowledge of psychotropic meds are like never before … not only do you need to be on top of the latest developments and what is on the horizon, but you also have to take that information, and use it most effectively for your client.
• Proven methods to improve clients’ understanding of their mental illness, and how medication aids recovery
• Identifying treatment concerns with inappropriate, inadequate doses of medication
• Tools to help clients manage unpleasant side effects
• Strategies to improve client adherence to medications
• Depression, bipolar, anxiety, schizophrenia, ADHD – the latest trends in medication management
Conference Objectives are :
• Evaluate the clinical uses of the five major psychotropic medication classes – the antidepressants, mood stabilizers, anti-anxiety agents, antipsychotics and psychostimulants – how they work and their common side effects.
• Breakdown the potential benefits and risks of using psychotropic medication for a wide array of conditions and patients.
• Explore the wide array of mental health disorders for which medications are frequently prescribed.
• Determine what’s coming next as well as emerging and innovative trends in psychopharmacology.
• Implement effective methods for collaborating with clients, families and prescribers.
• Communicate the ethical and legal issues in discussing medications with clients.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration : Early Fee||30 Jan,2018||USD 199.99|
|Single Registration Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 219.99|
|2+ Group Rate : per person||18 Feb,2018||USD 199.99|