Project Management for Pharma Professionals is organized by Management Forum (Mf) Ltd and will be held from Dec 06 - 07, 2018 at The Rembrandt Hotel, London, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is address the needs of bio/pharmaceutical professionals. The course is also very applicable to those working in the device and animal health industries. The programme will be of benefit for both members of the project team as well as newly appointed project team leaders/managers. In addition it may also be useful for established project team leaders who want to improve their project management skills.
Drug and device development is a complex process which needs effective project management. With ever increasing pressures to complete the development of drugs and medical devices in ever shorter timescales, the use of project management can provide essential tools and techniques to achieve this. Indeed effective project management can be a key factor to successful completion of bringing a drug or medical device to market – as demonstrated by the FDA critical path initiative.
This interactive course has been designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of project management skills, including both technical and interpersonal skills. You will be provided with an integrated project tool kit which can easily be used to improve the success of existing or future projects.
Interactive sessions applying techniques to a simulated case study and your own projects The course will include a number of sessions where you will be able to apply some of the techniques to a simulated pharmaceutical case study as well as your own projects.
Therefore, you are encouraged to bring a current real project you are involved in or will be working on – to which you can apply some of the concepts and techniques. There is no need to disclose any confidential information about your project.
Benefits of attending:
• Provide you with an In-depth Understanding of Project Management Tools and Techniques to Use in the Bio/Pharma Industry
• Enable you to Incorporate the Project Management Processes into Everyday Working Practices and in your Current Projects
• Understand How to Blend Together Both the Technical Aspects of Project Management and the Essential Interpersonal Skills
• Examine the Competencies Appropriate for an Effective Project Manager
• Discuss How to get the Best Results in a Project Team Environment
The aim of this workshop is to ensure you gain a comprehensive understanding of the tools and techniques of project management and how they can be applied straight away to your own bio/pharmaceutical or medical device projects. The detailed aims are to:
• Understand technical project management tools and techniques and apply these to your work
• Examine the competencies appropriate for an effective project manager
• Identify the project critical path and use, this information to assist in planning, decisions
• Provide a better understanding of the essential personal skills which are necessary to achieve project objectives
• Course Fee in GBP 999.00 book before Sep 28, 2018, after that GBP 1199.00 upto Dec 05, 2018.
• Course Fee in EUR 13999.00 book before Sep 28, 2018, after that EUR 1679.00 upto Dec 05, 2018.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)20 7749 4730
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Early Fee||28 Sep,2018||USD 1558.00|
|Course Standard Fee||05 Dec,2018||USD 1870.00|