PBI Medical Record Keeping Course - Physician Standard Edition is organized by Professional Boundaries, Inc. (PBI) and will be held during Mar 10 - 11, 2018 at Wyndham Chicago O'Hare, Des Plaines, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is health providers who have the need or desire to improve their medical record keeping which meets standards, laws and regulations pertaining to medical documentation, for improved medical care, delivery of services, clear and accurate communications. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
With this course, you will be able to:
• Apply and implement the regulations and laws regarding medical record keeping.
• Improve documentations in support of appropriate billing codes.
• Document with clarity to reduce misinterpretation and errors, thus improving public health.
• Provide improved documentation for risk management.
• Apply improved skills for maintaining electronic medical records.
• Gain an understanding of moral authority and ethical decision making.
• Create a strategic plan of action to minimize medical record issues and improve clinic/ethical process.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.