Private One-on-One Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia Course is organized by American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) and will be held on Feb 17, 2018 at Araliya Event Venue, Tampa, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Anesthesiologists/Fellows/Residents/CRNA/Anesthesia Assistants. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Basics of Ultrasound:
Gain, Depth, Probe selection, Scanning techniques, Needle localization.
Upper Extremity Nerve Blocks
1) Interscalene, 2) Supraclavicular, 3) Infraclavicular, 4) Axillary
1) PECS I & II, 2) SubCostal TAP (Transversus Abdominis Plane), 3) Classical TAP 4) Quadratus Lumborum (QL) Block, 5) Rectus Sheath Block 6) Epidural & Spinal
Lower Extremity Nerve Blocks:
1) Femoral Nerve Block 2) Fascia Iliaca Block, 4) Saphenous/ Adductor Canal Block 5) Sciatic (Popliteal & Subgluteal) Block 6) Ankle Block
1) Anterior Supraclavicular 2) Erector Spinae Plane Block 3) Serratus Anterior Plane Block
4 live models
[2 male, 1 female and 1 pediatric (11 year old)] and 8 hours of Scanning
In-plane and out-of- plane techniques and nerve catheter placement
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe and discuss the basic principles of ultrasound
• Identify normal sono-anatomy and aberrations
• Describe nerve block selection for specific surgeries
• Able to detect critical structures and improve patient safety while performing regional anesthesia
• Demonstrate needle insertion techniques for ultrasound guided nerve blocks, both in-plane and out-of-plane
• Improve block success rate and patient satisfaction
• Perform spinal/epidural imaging with ultrasound
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||16 Feb,2018||USD 2500.00|