Leadership Strategies is organized by Prime Practice and will be held during Feb 20 - 21, 2018 at Novotel Sydney Central, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event for Dentists. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 14 CPD Credits.
This workshop will cover :
• Appreciative Inquiry - A.I- engage and motivate others using the theory and research of Appreciative Inquiry.
• Strategic action planning - identify appreciative processes in contrast to problem driven models. Utilise these appreciative processes to enable positive, innovative, creative thinking that will guide the development of an effective individual Strategic Action Plan.
• Coaching for success - distinguish between the various styles of communication, interactions and relationships used to develop an individual. Analyse and define the key concepts of coaching.
• 4 step coaching model - use a 4-step coaching model to facilitate thinking, problem solving and self-management. Apply other tools from the leadership toolkit to enhance coaching success. Increase personal skills, knowledge and confidence in coaching team members.
• The coaching process - practice a coaching process that can be immediately and successfully used in the workplace.
• MBTI – A personality inventory for the leader and the team.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+61 2 8935 0600|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|