Predictable Periodontics is organized by UCLA School of Dentistry and will be held on Dec 08, 2018 at UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Dentists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 CDE Credits.
Learning Objectives are :
• Histopathology of Periodontitis, and Comprehensive Periodontal Evaluation
• Disease Classification, Risk Factors for Periodontal Disease and Systemic Interrelationships
• Patient Education and Biofilm Control
• Non-Surgical Therapy, Scaling and Root Planing
• Periodontal Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
Hands-on Workshop :
• Comprehensive Oral / Periodontal Examination
• Root Instrumentation
• Extracted Teeth
• Faculty Demonstration on Student
• Instrument Fulcrum and Positioning
Registrations 30 days prior to course start dates are eligible for a 10% early registration discount (unless otherwise noted).
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.