PracticalCME LIVE Cosmetic Uses of PRP Facelift and PRP Facial with Hands-On Training Orlando Florida November 2018
PracticalCME offers the only CME-approved training program in Cosmetic Used of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP).
- 7.5 AMA Category 1 CME Credit Hours
- FAST TRACK training where the entire course is delivered on video in advance of the live date.
- Maximum live class size of 6 participants.
- Downloadable patient consent and patient instruction forms
- Live links to Full Text medical literature sources embedded in the online course.
- Hands-On opportunity at all live training sites.
COSMETIC PRP TRAINING COURSE AGENDA
- Defining Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Platelet-derived growth factors
- FDA-approved PRP isolation devices
- Activating PRP
- Reviewing PRP in the medical literature
- Face lifting and filling in conjuction with dermal fillers
- Skin tone and uniformity
- Hair Regrowth
- PRP Facelift Technique and Protocols
- PRP Facial Technique and Protocols
- Review of Microneedling Devices
- Microneedling Training and protocols
- Using PRP for other Body Areas
- Scalp, Hand, Breast, Scar revision Protocols
LIVE Office-Based Training courses will include a demonstration of the PRP Facelift, Microneedling or both. LIVE Hotel-Based Training courses will include a demonstration of Microneedling. Contact Us for details regarding each individual course date.
|Contact No. :||877-263-1234
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||10 Nov,2018||USD 1395.00|