Platelet Rich Plasma Training for Aesthetics is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Aug 27, 2018 at Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
The Platelet Rich Plasma Training course will provide you with hands-on training through live demonstrations on patients for aesthetic and alopecia uses. After taking an Empire Medical workshop you will gain a high level of proficiency in performing PRP injections, and will understand why many patients looking for these innovative techniques.
Conference Objectives are :
• Learn specifically the kinds of wrinkles, tissue damage, aesthetic enhancements, alopecia indications, and pain areas that can be improved using the various types of PRP technology available and injection techniques for correction.
• Understand the other uses for PRP including medical, pain management, sexual dysfunction, and alopecia treatment. Receive the protocols to each of these treatments and understand when these treatments would be appropriate.
• Become knowledgeable to the pros and cons of the various spin methods (single spin/dual spin) and the clinical validity of medical grade solutions as compared with commercial non-medical solutions that are promoted through the Internet, You-Tube, and trade shows.
• Gain specific knowledge as to the component factor of platelet rich plasma, clinical validity of PRP, aesthetic uses for PRP, alopecia treatments, and the use of PRP for male and female sexual dysfunction.
• Understand the various FDA Approved protocols associated with PRP therapy including recommended indications, dosing, areas for treatment, and in combination with other tissue augmentation therapies.
• Acquire the technical skill to perform all the various types of injections for the face and neck, decollete, and hands.
• Understand the pros and cons, and when to use PRP therapy with your patients.
• Learn how to properly and effectively present the various options to your patients including explaining likely results and setting expectations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $1499.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $949.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|