Pediatrics for Primary Care is organized by MCE Conferences and would be held during Mar 16 - 18, 2018 at Aulani, Kapolei, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for primary care physicians and all healthcare professionals involved in the care of children. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 12 Credits.
This conference is designed to provide primary care practitioners with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered pediatric medical issues, while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic lectures, case-based studies, and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Pediatrics for Primary Care, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program should improve attendees’ confidence in diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes.
• Potpourri of Clinical Cases: Critical Thinking
• Preadolescent External Genitourinary Tract Abnormalities
• Immunization Recommendation Update (with particular focus on HPV and meningococcal meningitis prevention)
• Heady Issues: Abnormalities of the Head and Scalp
• Atopic Dermatitis: Overview of Presentation and Management
• Exanthema of Childhood
• Heads-Up: Potpourri of Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
• Superficial Fungal Infections in Children
• Differentiation and Management of Recurrent Childhood Headaches
• Diagnostic Dilemmas
• Is It a Normal Variant or Not: Clinical Conundrums in the Outpatient Setting
• The Disneyland Phenomena: Challenging Cases and Updates in Pediatric Immunizations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Registration Fee||15 Mar,2018||USD 725.00|
|Military MD/Residents/Other Healthcare Professionals - Registration Fee||15 Mar,2018||USD 625.00|