Pediatric Tongue and Lip Ties: Diagnosis and Treatment with Soft-Tissue Lasers
Pediatric Tongue and Lip Ties: Diagnosis and Treatment with Soft-Tissue Lasers is organized by The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) and will be held during Feb 16 - 17, 2018 at The University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
Conference Description :
In this combination lecture and hands-on course, attendees will be introduced to the concept of laser frenectomies, an increasingly popular method by which dentists and physicians can treat tongue- and lip-ties in their patients.
• Day 1 of the course will consist of the topic of lactation and a detailed discussion of the science behind pediatric frenectomies.
• Day 2 of the course will consist of a detailed discussion of laser-tissue interaction and a hands-on workshop performed on pig jaws.
Conference Objectives are :
• Understand infant sucking physiology and how tongue-ties impair infant suck.
• Use reliable diagnostic criteria to screen babies for this condition.
• Understand all the consequences and benefits of using lasers to remove tongue-ties.
• Perform tongue-tie releases on infants.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist - Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 775.00|
|Allied Dental Personnel - Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 475.00|