Pediatric Infectious Diseases Co-Provided with School of Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook
is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held during Jun 24 - Jul 01, 2018 at 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Round-trip Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• This series of lectures is designed to educate and update the primary care physician on current hot topics relevant to infectious disease in their office practice.
• Upon completion, participants should be able to diagnose, treat and perhaps prevent many of the infections commonly seen.
• Coverage of the newer antibiotics and antivirals used in the US
• Controversies in pediatric ID (treatment of fever in infants, steroids in meningitis, use of probiotics)
• Information of identification and treatment of specific pathogens (summertime rashes, MRSA, Lyme, Latent Tuberculosis, influenza) commonly seen such in clinical practice.
• The two case reports are taken from classic presentations of illnesses seen in an office practice with discussion of the literature and treatment.
With more of our families traveling we will also discuss published guidelines (sinusitis, OM) travel advice including both antibiotics and vaccines indicated for the different regions of the world.
There will be time for questions related to these topics as well as open discussion regarding pathogens of interest to the attendees. This seminar will be relevant to family practitioners, pediatricians, infectious disease specialists, as well as other health professionals who manage pediatric patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||23 Jun,2018||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||23 Jun,2018||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||23 Jun,2018||USD 495.00|