Pediatric End-Of-Life Nursing Education Consortium 2018
Pediatric End-Of-Life Nursing Education Consortium is organized by Penn State University (PSU) College of Medicine Continuing Education and will be held during May 17 - 19, 2018 at University Conference Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurses, Social workers, other health professionals, health-care providers, which translates into excellent care for pediatric patients and their families. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Describe the philosophy and principles of hospice and palliative care with a nursing model of care
• Identify the need for interdisciplinary team collaboration within a palliative care model
• Describe the role of the nurse in providing quality palliative care for children and families
• Recognize changes in society, health-care economics, and service delivery that necessitate improved professional preparation for palliative care
• Discuss the unique aspects of suffering for children and families facing a life-threatening illness or event
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||16 May,2018||USD 265.00|
|Onsite Fee||17 May,2018||USD 290.00|