Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - Initial is Organized by SureFire CPR and will be held on Jan 13, 2018 at SureFire CPR, Orange, California, United States of America.
Recommended for: All healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to pediatric emergencies.
The PALS Class covers:
• The systematic approach to Pediatric Assessment
• Management of pediatric respiratory emergencies
• Vascular access (Including intraosseous training)
• Airway Management
• PALS Pharmacology
• Basic Life Support (BLS) review
• Numerous pediatric case studies and simulations
• How to be both a leader and a team member in a pediatric resuscitation team
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(888) 277-3143,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Registration Fee||12 Jan,2018||USD 195.00|
|PALS Student Manual - Registration Fee||12 Jan,2018||USD 53.00|
|Add BLS Renewal Course - Registration Fee||12 Jan,2018||USD 50.00|
|Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for BRN, EMS, and Pharmacists - Registration Fee||12 Jan,2018||USD 5.00|