Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine for Primary Care: Gastro/Neuro/Rheum is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held during Jun 22 - 24, 2018 at Chateau Frontenac, Quebec, Canada.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discuss symptoms and treatment of chronic abdominal pain and gastroesophageal reflux in children
• List the current treatment options for constipation and gastrointestinal foreign bodies in children
• List treatment strategies for pediatric epilepsy, headaches and movement disorders
• Describe diagnostic principles and treatment options of juvenile arthritic and connective tissue disorders
• Discuss cutaneous signs of rheumatic diseases as well as regional pain syndromes
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||21 Apr,2018||USD 795.00|
|Physician Conference Fee||21 Jun,2018||USD 895.00|
|Other Early Fee||21 Apr,2018||USD 595.00|
|Other Conference Fee||21 Jun,2018||USD 695.00|