Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine for Primary Care: Endo/Gastro/ID/Neuro is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Aug 12 - 16, 2018 at Grand Wailea Resort, Wailea, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Discuss symptoms and treatment options for metabolic syndrome and type 1 diabetes in adolescents.
• Describe a comprehensive approach to managing precocious puberty and short stature.
• Discuss symptoms and treatment of chronic abdominal pain and gastroesophageal reflux in children.
• List the current treatment options for constipation and gastrointestinal foreign bodies in children.
• Diagnose and manage important infectious disease syndromes in a range of organbased systems (respiratory, skin and soft-tissue).
• Review important animal bite related infectious disease syndromes.
• List treatment strategies for pediatric epilepsy, headaches and movement disorders.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1195.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $1095.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Jun 12, 2018|