PBI Medical Record Keeping Course - Physician Extended Edition is organized by Professional Boundaries, Inc. (PBI) and will be held during Mar 10 - 11, 2018 at Wyndham Chicago O'Hare, Des Plaines, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is health providers. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
This course is designed for health providers who have the need or desire to improve their medical record keeping which meets standards, laws and regulations pertaining to medical documentation, for improved medical care, delivery of services, clear and accurate communications. It is specifically developed for those who have been found deficient in medical documentation either by hospitals or by regulatory agencies.
The Extended edition will:
• Assist in the implementation of your organizational protection plan into clinic practice with regard to medical record keeping policies and procedures.
• Enhance accountability.
• Communicate the harm done from ethical/legal violations.
• Identify and define violation potentials for ethical, boundaries and other issues utilizing the Formula.
• Create a Protection Plan to be implemented, insured and maintain medical record standards as well as protection plan for your organization.
• Learn to utilize peer group discussions for ethical/boundaries dilemma resolution.
Course Objectives are :
Upon completion, physicians will:
• Understand and implement the regulations and laws regarding medical record keeping
• Improve documentation in support of appropriate billing codes
• Document with clarity to reduce misinterpretation and errors
• Provide improved documentation for risk management
• Apply improved skills for maintaining electronic medical records
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1750.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|