Patient Engagement Training: Tools for Behavior Change is organized by Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM) and will be held during Jan 16, 2018 - Jan 16, 2019 at Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America.
Conference Description :
The Patient Engagement Training (PET) is designed to:
• Improve provider knowledge and attitudes regarding the use of patient engagement principles and communication skills;
• Improve provider confidence in use of patient engagement principles and communication skills; and
• Increase the use of effective communication and patient engagement skills.
Conference Objectives are :
• Integrate three new communication techniques into practice that increase the patient-provider partnership.
• Apply the four components of the "patient engagement spirit" to regular patient care.
• Assess a patient's level of readiness for change and identify an appropriate corresponding intervention.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|