Patient Centered Systems is organized by LVI Global and will be held during Mar 18 - 20, 2018 at LVI Main Campus, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.5 CE Credits.
Course Description :
Creating Patient Care Systems that will compliment your LVI clinical training is essential for the success of an LVI practice. This course is designed to provide you the tools and checklist that will provide consistency and continuity with each of our Patient Experiences along with clarifying each team member’s role with those experiences. This course will help with training the new team member in your practice or getting the entire team on the same page.
Course Objectives are :
• Develop successful and effective verbal skills to increase treatment acceptance.
• Deal with patient objectives using the information from the sound financial presentations.
• Perform effective handoffs for continuity with team members communication.
• Create a customized New Patient Experience.
• Create a customized existing patient experience.
• Create a restorative patient experience.
• Utilize pre-blocking the schedule to create success.
• Achieve successful team meetings to enhance team communication.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor - Fee||17 Mar,2018||USD 1595.00|
|Team Tuition - Fee||17 Mar,2018||USD 995.00|