Parkinson's & Movement Disorders Summit-2018 is organized by Subhadra Healthcare Pvt. Ltd and will be held during Feb 18 - 20, 2018 at Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand.
The target audience for this medical event is for neurologists, neuroscientists, neurobiologists, and neurosurgeons from world-renowned institutions to share and exchange new clinical studies and advancements in dealing with Parkinson's and movement disorders.
This Conference will set the stage for a three-day scientific program covering topics varying from basic to clinical and translational research in this conference like Dystonia, Chorea and Huntington's disease, Ataxia, Tremor and essential tremor, Myoclonus and startle, Tics and Tourette syndrome, Restless legs syndrome, Stiff person syndrome,Gait disorders, and Spasticity. Subhadra Healthcare would like to continue working on the prevention strategies and innovations in Parkinson's & Movement Disorder.
The theme of the conference is "Living with Parkinson's Disease-A Sneak Peek into the Future". The conference is organized by Subhadra Healthcare for creating a unique global platform The scientific program will feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, breakout sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and challenging cases.In addition, the Parkinson's & Movement Disorders Summit-2018 will feature live cases and interventional courses in an interactive format throughout the conference. Our endeavour is to provide a stimulating and thought to provoke scientific program. We sincerely hope that the blend of pleasant weather, warm hospitality and revitalizing social evenings will make the scientific environment richer.
Focus of the Conference :
• Biomarkers Led Research & Understanding in Conquering Parkinson's Disease
• Genetics & Imaging in Movement Disorders
• Therapeutic Targets for Parkinson's Disease Modification
• Multidisciplinary Approach to Treatment and Management of Parkinson's and Movement Disorders
• Neuropathology & Behavioral Dysfunction
• New targets for Therapy Deep Brain Stimulation & Surgery
• Use of SPECT Scans in Diagnosis
• Digital Technology in Assessment & Management of Parkinson's & Movement Disorders
• Dystonia & Sleep Disorders- Advancements & Future Treatments
• Past, Present & Future of Huntington Disease
• Spotlight on Ataxia, Chorea and Myoclonus Hyperkinetic Disorders
• Other Psychogenic Movement Disorders.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||077991 50123|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||USD $1800.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Jan 18, 2018|