2018 Pan Pacific Lymphoma Conference is organized by University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) and will be held from Jul 16 - 20, 2018 at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, Maui, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is oncologists, hematologists, pathologists, clinical scientists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and pharmacists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Evaluate results of clinical trials with current and emerging agents and regimens to develop evidence-based clinical management strategies in patients with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) and Hodgkin lymphoma (HL)
• Formulate evidence-based management strategies for the optimal management of patients with lymphoma, leukemia, and myeloma, inclusive of multi-modality therapies and maintenance-based regimens
• Analyze underlying molecular and cytogenetic abnormalities contributing to hematologic malignancies and their impact on diagnosis, prognosis, and therapeutic approaches
• Evaluate the optimal patient selection, timing, and regimen for stem cell transplant and chimeric antigen receptor (CAR-T) cell therapy for patients with lymphoma
• Personalize the treatment of hematologic malignancies based upon patient and disease-specific characteristics, and manage treatment-related adverse effect appropriately
• Provide accurate and appropriate counsel as part of the treatment plan
• Review factors that impact patient selection, availability and enrollment into clinical trials examining novel agents under investigation in patients with lymphoma, leukemia, and myeloma
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||402-559-9250,
April 06, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Early Fee||15 May,2018||USD 675.00|
|Physicians - Conference fee||22 Jun,2018||USD 775.00|
|Nurses and All Other Healthcare Providers - Early Fee||15 May,2018||USD 475.00|
|Nurses and All Other Healthcare Providers - Conference fee||22 Jun,2018||USD 575.00|
|Pharmaceutical and Other Healthcare Industry Attendees - Early Fee||15 May,2018||USD 1000.00|
|Pharmaceutical and Other Healthcare Industry Attendees - Conference fee||22 Jun,2018||USD 1250.00|